Personalized plans for each student
1 Review general requirements.
- $25 application fee
- Applicants must be beyond the age of compulsory high school attendance and have an approved cosigner if under the age of 18.
2 Start your application today!
Start today and get connected with one of our awesome Admissions Reps who will help you complete your application.
Not sure you’re ready?
Take our short Career Readiness Quiz
3 Meet with a financial advisor and create your personalized plan.
Your advisor will help you develop a financial plan, discuss financial aid qualifications and obtain any necessary applications.
Applicants must submit the following to be considered for admission:
- Application for Admission
- $25 Application Fee
The following requirements must also be met:
Applicants must be beyond the age of compulsory high school attendance and have an approved cosigner if under the age of 18.
Applicants must provide proof of graduation from high school, a General Education Diploma, or equivalent. If the applicant provides an international/foreign transcript, it must be translated into English and evaluated by a third party and determined to be equivalent to a US high school diploma.
Applicants must submit a government issued photo ID, such as:
- Copy of a state issued driver’s license
- Copy of a state issued identification card
- Copy of a passport
- A Background Check may be required based on the program of choosing. See catalog for details