Skilled Trades Career Training: 10 Reasons to Choose Centura College
If you are looking for skilled trades career training, you may be wondering, “why should I consider Centura College?” Well, let us answer that question for you. Here are ten reasons why Centura College could be the right fit for you:
1. In-Person or Online Classes – We have five campuses located in Virginia; one in the Richmond Metro Area and four in Hampton Roads. Are our campuses still too far from you? No problem. We also offer online classes.
2. Day and Night Classes – We want our classes to fit your schedule, which is why we offer day and evening classes. This allows you to choose which times work best for your busy schedule.
3. Student Services – Need it? We got it! Centura College provides academic, vocational, and personal guidance to all students, at all campuses. We also offer free personal tutoring to students who need additional assistance.
4. Campus Events – Centura College campuses hold numerous events and career fairs to help our students and graduates connect and network with companies that are looking to hire. Career Services also arrange for employers to visit the campus occasionally to meet students nearing graduation and help arrange interviews for students and graduates.
5. Career Services – Not only does Centura College want to help you succeed as a student, but we also assist you after you graduate. While our job placement assistance does not guarantee job placement, we do provide essential career support services like drafting up your resume, teaching you proper etiquette and dress attire for interviews, performing mock interviews, and aiding in job searching strategies.
6. Military Advocate Institution – Centura College is proud of the active-duty personnel, reservists, and veterans who attend our campus. We have veterans on staff who are happy to help our veteran students maximize their VA education benefits and transition to succeed in the civilian world.
7. Hands-On Training – Our programs give you the knowledge and hands-on training needed for your chosen career field. From learning and testing your knowledge in the classroom to practicing and using your hands on actual equipment in the labs.
8. Experienced Instructors – Our instructors bring wisdom, guidance, and practical scenarios directly from the workplace, which prepares students both theoretically and practically. Not only do they bring experience from the field, but they are also great contacts for networking in your career.
9. Financial Aid – We offer financial assistance to those who qualify. We also have a Scholarship Match Program where we award a “dollar for dollar” match to any student that chooses to apply their scholarship(s) to tuition, fees, or other institutional charges on their student account within one of our institutions.
10. Program Selection – Centura College offers a variety of different programs in the skilled trades and allied health fields. We want to help you get the essential career training that you will need for your chosen profession.
So, there you have it. Ten reasons why choosing Centura College could be the right choice for you and your skilled trades career training. For more information about Centura College’s program offerings and class schedules, visit centuracollege.edu.
About Centura College
Centura College has been part of an organization dedicated to helping men and women develop careers since 1969. By training working adults in healthcare, technology, business, and trades, they connect communities with some of the fastest-growing career fields in today’s marketplace. The school offers professional facilities, knowledgeable instructors, day or evening classes, job placement assistance and is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). To learn more, visit www.CenturaCollege.edu or like them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/centura.edu.