Here are 10 reasons
- Convenient campus locations close to home and work.
- Day and night classes available.
- Career placement assistance for all graduates.
- Focused, career-oriented education.
- Hands-on training in classroom labs.
- Instructors with real-world experience bring learning to life.
- Financial aid available for those who qualify.
- Business and industry leaders provide input on training and trends.
- Military tuition assistance and veterans’ benefits for those who qualify.
- Free tutoring support.
Regardless of your current situation, you can find success at Centura College.
We are dedicated to providing quality career-focused education in the fields of skilled trades, business and health care.
At Centura, you work with us toward a clearly defined objective. Your training will combine basic theory with extensive hands-on application in labs, which will prepare you for the new job you hope to have upon graduation. Our educators consult with business and industry leaders regularly to ensure that the training you receive meets the needs of the people who hire our graduates. Our accelerated approach to learning helps you achieve your goals in a minimum
amount of time, with a four-day school week and evening class schedules to accommodate the working student. We want you to succeed!
Centura’s dynamic student body is a diverse group of people. You’ll meet individuals just out of high school, current employees in business, service members exiting the military, homemakers eager to return to the workplace, those hoping to make a career change, and professionals aspiring to higher levels of responsibility.
Ready to achieve your career goals? You have our support all the way.
Let us get you the information you need and answer any questions you may have along the way.